UPDATE 24th Feb 2021 SITE OPEN FOR DAY FISHING
Following the latest update from the government we would like to inform you that from the 8th Jan 21, our site will be OPEN FOR DAY FISHING AND DAY VISITORS. Gates will be open between 8am and 2pm and everyone needs to have left the park by 5pm.
Please bear in mind these key points when coming onto site:
- This is a strictly limited resumption of LOCAL fishing and very different to how we have been allowed to operate since May.
- We are in a National Lockdown and this must be respected. The law requires a ‘reasonable excuse’ to leave your home or penalties will apply.
- The Government has recognised that fishing can be seen as exercise, which is expressly permitted under the lockdown rules, although outdoor recreation is not.
- Organised sporting gatherings are prohibited so no match fishing.
- The exercise is limited to once a day so no overnight fishing whatsoever.
- To remain within the law you should follow the Government’s guidance, and only fish locally within the district where you live. If you have no local fishing available then you will have to take your daily exercise in other ways.
LODGES & TOURING SITE
Please be aware that we are currently closed for lodge bookings and touring bookings upto the 12th April 2021.
Those who do book to arrive during this time may not be able to get a refund, so please do not book.
Posted By: WoodlandWaters - Posted at: 3:36 pm - November 14, 2020